I am in personal agreement with and fully support the core principles and objectives of the Caribbean Centre for Family and Human Rights (CARIFAM). Therefore, in my personal life, and in the areas where I have influence, I will strive to do the following:-
- Protect human life from conception to natural death
- Treat each and every human being with respect and, since he or she is a member of the human family, recognize his or her essential equality and inherent dignity
- Strengthen the natural family as the fundamental cell unit of society
- Preserve and protect marriage as only between one man and one woman
- Promote and defend the sovereign right of each country to legislate and develop policies relating to family and human rights, with full respect for religious and ethical values and cultural backgrounds of its peoples, and in keeping with the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
A friend of CARIFAM will receive free email updates and newsletters on important issues affecting family and human rights and will be invited to activities organised by CARIFAM!